Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Baroda / Vadodara

For free details of career in Aviation, Tourism / Travels, Hospitality / Hotel, visit: 4th floor, Amaan Square (building), Opp. Adarsh Hindi Vidhyalaya, Behind Fatehgunj Petrolpump, Fatehgunj, Vadodara

Thursday, June 28, 2007

These happens only at grand restaurants.

1. This is a very serious matter. Last year from 'Kansar' restaurant, Vadodara (Baroda) of Gujarati Thali - in my thali (dish) 1 bee fell & on the same day, same time from one other person's thali 1 mosquito had been found. I was the mkost regular visitor of that restaurant so I & that person didn't make that matter public & given a chance to the manager & authoritative persons a chance. This year last week, one cockroach had been found from a thali of a customer while eating. The owner of that restaurant is also the owner of 'Kalapi' sarees' shop, Vadodara (Baroda). From many years, he just sits @ Kalapi. The manager of the Kansar reaches him to give each day's money & show all the transactions of a day.One similar incident occured last month in 'Sasuji' restaurant of Gujarati Thali, Vadodara (Baroda) - where in my thali there fell a mosquito.Both the restaurants r the premium Gujarati Thali restaurants of Vadodara (Baroda) charging 80 Rs. per thali. I m regular outside eater from nearly last 10 years but never in my life at any small restaurant or at any such restaurant which is not well-known or even any restaurant which is only filled by me e.g. 'Chappanbhogh' restaurant of Gujarati Thali, Vadodara (Baroda) or even any lari (lauri) [not even shop]; I found any insect in my dish.So never visit any of those 2 restaurants in future & pass this msg 2 as much as u can.

2. http://www.baroda.com which conducts baroda quiz every month, the winner of that quiz gives 20% discount for 2 on their one buffet lunch & one lucky draw winner gets 2 free pases of their one buffet lunch of Hotel Sayaji actually is cheating with people of Baroda. As I myself won that quiz & lucky draw several years ago but rather getting me those free pases directly 2 me from Hotel Sayaji, they told me to come back some another day as they were busy. On another day morning they told me that the authorised person is not there so I went there in evening. They wasted my half an hour, thens saw my print out of winning notification & told me that passes r not supposed 2 b collected from there but from different address which must b in that winning email or on site but none of there so I contacted them again & they gave me one phone number which was always coming busy. I somehow got their address but is at very complicated industrial area & was unable to find the actual place. When the end of the winning time is about to over that busy number contacted me & when I told them whole story, she didn't told me sorry but just gave me same address. Neither anybody from Hotel Sayaji's staff told me sorry.

3. Vadodara's Monica Galaxy Restaurant's owner is one rough person. When v were there with our guest some years back, they had only one cold drink Mirinda. When our guest were in the mood of drinking coke, pepsi or thums up. When we told him our problem, he refused on both to carry ourselves the required drink from anywhere else or providing themselves. After so many arguments & letting him know that it was him who is doing business & not us & he has to satisfy us as v were customers but he refused all the time so v simply switched to Kalyan Cafe Restaurant in Sayajigunj, Vadodara.

4. Some Jains came to the Manager of the Radhika Restaurant, Near Railway Station, Vadodara which is of Gujarati Thali & told him that they want Pure Jain food, but instead of giving clear cut answers, he was dancing them around. Atlast when those Jains were not satisfied 2 eat there, they asked if there is any other restaurant near by from which they can eat Gujarati or Punjabi. In reply that guy showed them one Havmor restaurant's address which is really combination of both veg & non-veg. My bill was left 2 pay & was busy 2 go immediately 2 somewhere else. On my argument while paying, he laughed & replied that such person deserves only such thing. I quickly ran but till that time they were gone. I was very sorry but couldn't do anything other than that as I have 2 quickly rush to my destination.One such type of incident also happened in Kansar Restaurant, Vadodara where one of the authrised person of that restaurant didn't gave direct answers to one Jain who came there to eat pure Jain food. While that Jain left from there without eating there, on my argument, that person told me that Jains shouldn't come to eat outside. When I told him that I m also Jain, he argued that but u do it onions, garlic, potatoes, etc. I replied him back that it is only when I m in hurry, otherwise I always eat pure Jain food.

No comments: